Welcome to Colossorama! A place built for the most violent people! Pick a sword, ditch it for a spear, swap it for a hammer, take a drink or two, and get slashing and bashing! Only those that can adapt will be remembered in the Pantheon of Gladiators! So, get in there and make us proud. After all, heads won’t chop themselves, you know.
(Version 1.2B1 - 18 September 2017)
- After surviving a wave of enemies, select a new Weapon or Item, and fight another round! But you can only carry so much with you, so keep swapping until you get the weapons you like the most!
- There used to be about 28 weapons and items to choose from. There’s over 60 now! Will you choose ranged over knockback? Healing over speed? Status effects over damage? Keep adapting to keep surviving!
- Swords, spears, axes, hammers, scythes, staves and many more! There’s poison, freezing, stunning, invincibility, projectiles, and more variables as well!
- You may fight in Colossorama mode for the core head-slashing experience, or choose from one of many challenges! There’s fast paced combat, moon gravity, powerful enemies only and even a party mode for good measure!
- 18 playable characters for Colossorama mode, each with their own starting loadout! Can you unlock them all?
- There’s nothing more honourable than bragging about your score on Twitter, so there’s a button just for that!
DownloadIn case you prefer to slay heads in the comfort of your very own desktop, you can download the game at one of the following sites. Downloading through these sites not only allows you to donate through Pay What You Want (which helps Whales And Games to grow!) but using the respective site's client will also guarantee you always have the latest past!
Play OnlineYou can play Colossorama through it's web version at the following endorsed sites.
- Created, Developed & Presented by Whales And Games
- Development Team
- Programming – JorgeGameDev (https://twitter.com/JorgeGameDev )
- Graphics – The 'Moski (https://twitter.com/The_Moski )
- Audio - RobinhoodPT (https://twitter.com/RobinhoodYT)
- Special Thanks
- Fonts (Alagard, Boo City and Silk Screen) – Hewett Tsoi, Rosden Shadow, Tyler Finck
- Rewired Unity Input Wrapper - Guavaman Enterprises
- UI Outline and Scrollrect Scripts - Melang and Twiik (Unity Forums)
- Assorted Sounds - Audio Productions Youtube Channel