Come and relax with a hot and steamy coffee! In a town where adult entertainment is the new best thing, the Whipped and Steamy Café is the best fun for all cosplayers with a wild and adventurous side! No shirts, no shoes, no shame and only the best service!
But this café needs an extra pair of hands to stay steamy. Fortunately, our brand new hire Caffie just got the job! With a stoic demeanor and an utter lack of interest for the job, she’ll have to manage the plans and decorations of the everyday, and meet up with the clientele. And, who knows? Maybe even make some unlikely friends…
Enough about that. Fire up for an experience that only a cosplay café can provide! Here’s hoping your time at the café is just like we like our coffee: Hot, steamy, and with skimpy clothing!
Whipped and Steamy • Cosplay Café contains content that is not appropriate for all ages and is not suggested for viewing at work. While the game contains no explicit imagery (explicit sex or genitalia), it still contains writing that could be considered explicit and suggestive imagery.
If you wish to record a video or make a stream on the game, but are worried about this content, you can turn-off the most suggestive content by disabling “Show Artwork” on the Journal’s Settings.
- A segmented visual novel with business and management simulation elements!
- Select the coffee of the day, the snacks, and the decoration to appeal to different groups of cosplayers! Plan to increase group interest, tips, and come up with your own strategies!
- Try to juggle between keeping them all happy, or see if appealing to some is more profitable!
- 6 cosplayers to meet! Try to appeal to their sense of decoration and you might see them more than a few times. And maybe even see more of them, if you know what we mean. 😉
You can play Whipped and Steamy • Cosplay Café through it’s web version at one of the following endorsed sites.
In case you prefer to play in the comfort of your very own desktop, you can download the game at one of the following sites.
- Created, Developed & Presented by Whales And Games
- Development Team
- Playtesting, Feedback and Special Thanks
- Cody Hoggard
- Lucas “Cakemagic” Raney
- Samantha Bromham
- Tom Santos
- Tyler “Diet” Strickland
- Strawberry Jam 3 Community
- Extensions and Fonts
- Audio Engine – FMOD Studio – Firelight Technologies
- Rewired Unity Input Wrapper – Guavaman Enterprises
- File Browser Extensions – Gökhan Gökçe
- Main Font – Gosmick Sans – GemFonts